Tracy Grimshaw's life was changed forever by the Beaconsfield mine disaster.
It was particularly difficult when:
- Tracy became so dehydrated she had to drink her own urine
- Tracy's claustrophobia got so bad that she couldn't stop humming Martika's 1989 hit single 'I Feel the Earth Move' over and over and over again
- Tracy's life flashed before her eyes and she had to revisit particularly traumatic episodes of Today
- Tracy suffered the indignity of having to defecate into her own safety helmet
- Forced to face her own mortality, Tracy deeply regretted skipping channel nine staff meetings to go roo shooting
- Tracy became so weak with hunger she considered hacking off and eating Eddie Mcguire's limbs.
Poor lass. No wonder her life has been changed forever.
Although objectively I understand the temptation to wring every last human-interest drop out of the Beaconsfield mine accident, is the hyperbolic headline not a tad insulting to the family of Larry Knight?
Unless Tracy Grimshaw was so moved by the plight of the miners and their families that she has decided to devote the rest her working life to the investigation of workplace health and safety inequities then she should BUGGER OFF and find some other way to self-promote.